It's not just you… we all have our moments

It's not just you… we all have our moments

Friday, December 6, 2013

SAVE RACHEL!

This is Rachel.  And and for starters, she's wearing a Panda hat she bought from a bathroom attendant in Hollywood.  

P.S. Rachel sent me this pic. I have manipulated her into granting me permission to exploit her. Welcome to L.A.
Rachie Pooh is from Texas, and she says "y'all" a lot.  She's young and spazzy and gorgeous and funny and goes home for things like "Homecoming."  

It may seem like I have a lot of contempt for this strange creature, but I don't… I just don't understand her.  My office mate, who's from New Orleans, explains "it's a Southern thing…"  Like Hell it is.  I'm from Southern California, bitches, and I can tell you this is a "green" thing.  I have immediate concern for Rachel and her lady bits.  She most assuredly has head lice from the Panda, and if you know a thing or two about gravity, shit rolls down hill. 

To further break things down for y'all, this is a girl who said "yes" to an evening out with a local bartender because she thought he wanted a new friend.  This same girl came back with lunch AND a phone number from the TACO TRUCK guy.  

I know this isn't really a "ridiculous" story, per se, but I'm starting a campaign to SAVE RACHEL before she has a chance to accumulate any submission material for my blog.

Please email advice to Rachel at: KEC310@gmail.com

Or send pepper spray.

Your cooperation and attention to this matter is appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment