I know I'm only supposed to pray for things I need, and not just things I want…
But I really need a husband, so that I leave everyone else's alone.
This type of behavior is not exclusive to me. There's like, a club of women who possess this same character defect, and those women are called prostitutes. (The others are called alcoholics).
I guess, looking back, there were signs…
|Dad didn't make it to a lot of recitals...|
I think the obvious thing here is that I was just an innocent girl, looking for some good old-fashioned fun, and 90% of the time, that fun ended up looking like:
Which, in turn, left me feeling a lot like this the next morning:
There's really no discernible moral of the story, however I would like to offer my deepest condolences to the following individuals:
- My parents - God knows you tried your best.
- My brother - many of your friends were inconsequential casualties of my beastliness.
- My current boyfriend - there's no reason you should know any of this.
- girlfriends… just in general (for the record, I NEVER hooked up with anyone's husband).
- Anyone who stepped in the way of me and my dance with the Devil.
- My friends - for standing by my side through all my inappropriate behavior.