It's not just you… we all have our moments

It's not just you… we all have our moments

Monday, December 30, 2013

Holiday Boom Boom?

Something about the Holiday season that breeds nostalgia.  Something about Facebook that acts as the perfect host/ carrier for indecent proposals, you know, "for old times' sake."  So imagine the degree of flattery I was met with yesterday morning when I was awakened to the sound of my past and my present colliding.

First came the sext messages from the new guy.  Always a fun and welcomed way to begin the day.  But then, like a bull in a china shop, Facebook crashed the party with a message of its own.


Appropriate response, yes?  My best friend would be the first to point out that "when the past calls send it to voicemail.  It has nothing new to say."  Sound advice.  But what about when it Facebook's you?

Long and the short of it: what's apparent to me is that I continue to elicit the same lascivity from most men who interact with me.  And I have an obvious affinity for sex toys.  Not for nothin', at least I'm consistent. 

Maybe now is a good time to contemplate some new resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment