It's not just you… we all have our moments

It's not just you… we all have our moments

Thursday, December 19, 2013

I Did It All For The Wookie

"Key West, is the most beautifully strange (or is it strangely beautiful?) island in the US... The locals revel in their funky nonconformity here, probably because weirdness is still integral to the Key West brand." (http://www.lonelyplanet.com/usa/florida/key-west#ixzz2nxN3OHXA)

Sweet.  So I read this and immediately think to myself, Great!  I'll be right at home.

So far, this place is a bright spot on the road to ridiculous.  

Back when I was drinking, my friends and I endearingly called our local dive The Star Wars Bar because it never had a shortage of "action figures;" otherwise known as complete fucking weirdos.  

Turns out Key West is literally no different.

(Surprisingly quite the DMB fan.)

(Absolutely positive I have lice now.)


No comments:

Post a Comment