It's not just you… we all have our moments

It's not just you… we all have our moments

Monday, December 16, 2013

I Wanna Sex You Up

What. The. Fuck.

Here's the deal: I'm a girl.  My inner-worth is based on my outsides.  Your response to me (aka: my appearance) informs me how to feel about myself, as reinforced by practically every goddamn magazine cover on virtually every corner.  (See below.)


Listen, I'm not one to complain.  This is a system that has been in place forever.  "If it ain't broke, don't fix it;" and I'm certainly not about to go try and change it with all this "therapy."  A woman's place is in the kitchen (as long as she's not eating.  Otherwise she better get her ass to some vacuuming to burn those calories, am I right?)  I accept this now.

I've wasted countless years desperately insisting I am an intelligent Being - that I be recognized for my beautiful brain first and foremost - as you've most assuredly gathered by my previous blog posts.

Well, I AM DONE with that nonsense.  So, here it is: my Holiday resolution to fold in as apposed to fall out.  I am joining the ranks of the vapid, and assuming my rightful place amongst my gender.

Kicking it off the right way with my festively photoshopped Greeting Card.  Merry fucking Christmas.