It's not just you… we all have our moments

It's not just you… we all have our moments

Monday, December 16, 2013

I Wanna Sex You Up

What. The. Fuck.

Here's the deal: I'm a girl.  My inner-worth is based on my outsides.  Your response to me (aka: my appearance) informs me how to feel about myself, as reinforced by practically every goddamn magazine cover on virtually every corner.  (See below.)


Listen, I'm not one to complain.  This is a system that has been in place forever.  "If it ain't broke, don't fix it;" and I'm certainly not about to go try and change it with all this "therapy."  A woman's place is in the kitchen (as long as she's not eating.  Otherwise she better get her ass to some vacuuming to burn those calories, am I right?)  I accept this now.

I've wasted countless years desperately insisting I am an intelligent Being - that I be recognized for my beautiful brain first and foremost - as you've most assuredly gathered by my previous blog posts.

Well, I AM DONE with that nonsense.  So, here it is: my Holiday resolution to fold in as apposed to fall out.  I am joining the ranks of the vapid, and assuming my rightful place amongst my gender.

Kicking it off the right way with my festively photoshopped Greeting Card.  Merry fucking Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment