It's not just you… we all have our moments

It's not just you… we all have our moments

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Goodwill


Funny, because I've never tried to return anything to any dude in my life.  My knee-jerk reaction is to see how much money I can make off selling his remains.  Then my philanthropic side begs for attention and urges me to donate the rest to my local Goodwill, but I usually just end up feeling sorry for the homeless sap that gets strapped with wearing an extra-medium hot pink polo shirt drenched in bad karma… for example. 


I guess what I'm saying is that when it's over, it's over.  As my BFF says: 

When the past calls, send it to voicemail.  It has nothing new to say.  

If you live by this rule, you can chalk your ex up to a loss, he (or whoever) can do the same in regards to their shirts, and you can avoid blatantly hypocritical condescension from douchey ex-boyfriends. 

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment