It's not just you… we all have our moments

It's not just you… we all have our moments

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bi-Curious Boyfriends

Text I just got from a girlfriend of mine. She's starting a new relationship, and prefaced this screenshot w/:

"If you were dating someone and they sent you this text, it wouldn't be cause for concern… right?"


My ex cheats on me with a transgendered prostitute, and suddenly I'm the authority on bi-curious boyfriends?

Her response pretty much sums up everything I would have said, but I will add that if the guy has an affinity for t-shirts, size "extra medium," it might be time to re-cast that 'ol fishing rod, cuz you won't know what pond he'll be dipping his pole in until you're holed up in some doctor's office, getting treated for chlamydia.

No comments:

Post a Comment