It's not just you… we all have our moments

It's not just you… we all have our moments

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

SUBMISSION: The Dangers of Selling Your AppleTV

SUBMITTED BY: David, FL
*I'm interested to know what this naked body looks like to be considered "unnerving" 

Piggy-backing on the above, I'd like to add a cautionary tale to those less technologically inclined (like myself): pics from texts have a funny way of streaming to places they shouldn't. Point in case, the pic of a ginormous schlong dangling out the bottom of a pair of cut-off jean shorts, which I was left to believe belonged to my Uncle after it streamed over his Apple TV whilst house sitting. You try sleeping after that.

I was relieved to find out that, not only was that NOT my Uncle's dick, he also doesn't wear jean cut-offs. But the damage had already been done. 

*No word on who the owner of the random penis is, or why it was in the custody of my Uncle. Some things are best left unanswered. 


No comments:

Post a Comment